cgsheen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got a few questions.

I currently have megans installed in my car, I am not happy with them as they are constantly blowing, and now the pillowballs are shot. I'd like to buy these coil overs. Do you know if the thread pitch is the same, since I already have strut tube adaptors welded in? I could  machine the slot for the adjustment knob. 

Can you sell the set without the adaptor tubes if the megans ones I made will work? Its honestley less work to slot mine for the adjustment knob vs using yours. 

I would still need the camber plates. 

Dan

Edited by 240zdan

I got a few questions.

I currently have megans installed in my car, I am not happy with them as they are constantly blowing, and now the pillowballs are shot. I'd like to buy these coil overs. Do you know if the thread pitch is the same, since I already have strut tube adaptors welded in? I could  machine the slot for the adjustment knob. 

Can you sell the set without the adaptor tubes if the megans ones I made will work? Its honestley less work to slot mine for the adjustment knob vs using yours. 

I would still need the camber plates. 

Dan

Stance-USA struts have a different thread pitch than Megan Racing coilovers so they wouldn't work with your Megan threaded adapters.  I have personal knowledge in this regard as I started out with McKinney's kit on my 260Z.  Sorry, you'd need to cut your adapters off and weld on the Stance-USA adapters to use our kit.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone heard from these guys in the last month? @cgsheen

Their web site has been down for a couple weeks, I have not gotten any email response, and calling them yields no success (plus their voicemail "has not been set up" so I can't leave a message).

I ordered coilovers a little over a month ago that I'm waiting on, so I was curious to get a status update... or at least to confirm that my order/money has not gone by the wayside....

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

Ah thanks @NewZed it does work, but maybe not when I paste his name in after the "@" symbol rather than type it.

I'm used to long lead times for custom parts, but the fact that their website has been down for a while now is disconcerting. Hope I can get a response!

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

Sorry, I haven't checked this in a while! I've PM'd you Albatross.

Also, our website is actually broken. It was built with WordPress years ago and we're not smart enough to keep it updated properly. Their last update made the website unresponsive. We were a little slow finding that out. Right now we're looking at the option of either repairing the old site or building a new one.

In the meantime, email us at sales@sakuragarage.com.

Edited by cgsheen