HybridZ

Measurements for motor mouts

devil280Z

I was wondering if anyone had this style of motor mount, which i believe was beta motorsports.post-9288-0-90344000-1397101019_thumb.jpg

If you do i would love some measurements so i can make my own.  I figure since they are not in business anymore that it is not a big deal to go this route, what do you guys think?  I found a fabrication guy at work and he said he can make it but he would like the measurements so i told him i would see if anyone had them or could take them off their current car.

Also if i cant get anyone to do that and somone else on here made some custom ones and would be wiling to share their measurements im sure we could figure something out.  Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks, Ben

• 3 weeks later...

right on,  I'd be interested to see what your mounts look like, I'm hopefully going to fab some up this weekend out of 1/4" i'll try to make templates, so if you need another set of measurements for a 2jz and r154.