HybridZ

Radiator ducting and grill opening blocking

Earlier this year, I found a thread that talked about this subject in detail with lots of photos, but after searching for several weeks with the hybridz search and google search I can't find it.  Can anybody throw a brother a bone and send me the link?

Thank you. That is a good splitter/airdam support thread, but the one I'm looking for is one which shows how guys have blocked off the upper half of the radiator/grill opening and created ducting for the radiator that is mounted in front of the radiator support. Maybe it was on some other forum....?

Still not the one I found some time ago when mindlessly lurking. But a good thread that I will refer to when I get to this part of the car. I'm starting to go thru build threads, perhaps it was there... It wa all about using aluminum to make radiator ducting and block offside the upper grill forward of the radiator support. I will keep searching. It may also have been in someone's flicker account and not in this forum at all... Thanks for helping me.