HybridZ

New Datsun/Nissan Z forum

R_3

Hey all. Before you flame me....I am an owner and enthusiast for all things Z. I wanted to offer an alternative to what is currently offered. If interested in building a new community I thank you. If not, no hard feelings. The site is in its infancy and looking for members and discussions. Your help is appreciated.

If interested check out: www.zaddicts.com

Edited by R_3
  • Like 1

You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy  ahead of yourself.  First impression is disappointment - there's nothing there except a "Coming Soon" sign.  Did I just load a virus on to my system?  Put some stuff on there and come back when it's worth a click.

An alternative is always a good thing as long as its one that will help the users. I want the users to be able to use the site without the worry of someone yelling at them regarding a question they were not able to find even if they searched.

An alternative is always a good thing as long as its one that will help the users. I want the users to be able to use the site without the worry of someone yelling at them regarding a question they were not able to find even if they searched.

Oh

My

Gawd

Gawd forbid written words offend the delicate sensibilities of those guys!

Good Luck with that!

This site is great, I ask all kinds of dumb stuff and senior folks here help me in the right direction. How much Z knowledge and how much experience in the automotive field do you have? That is what you should base your new site off of, not getting flamed for asking questions.

But, if you invite everyone on this forum to join your new forum, won't it just become another Hybridz? What I'm getting at is that you need a "hook", a different twist on Z ownership.

For instance, Hybridz is different than Ratsun, which is different than Classic Zcar Club. Each has an unique focus and approach to the care and feeding of the Z. I tend to like all three and visit them for different reasons. What's your focus? What need are you trying to fill, other than no yelling at new guys who ask new guy questions?

I make these comments not to discourage you, but to help you define your niche in the Z world.

Dennis