HybridZ

Brake Stainless Lines on Sectioned Struts

I've sectioned my struts for GC coilovers and Koni dampers, rebuilt stock rebuilt calipers  - Looking for suggestions re connection of braided stainless connectors.  On the front the bracket between hard lines and hose was removed (was located right at the area of the strut that was removed).  At the rear the bracket was retained, but the stock length SS line creates too sharp of a bend.  What have you'all done with these lines? 

I think I've seen (JMortenson?) rerouted, using a bulkhead fitting through the inner fender - nice, but are there simpler solutions?

Thanks for your input.  mel

I ran without a bracket on the front for years and never had problems. But it always bothered me. So I found some brackets and had them welded on. A year later I went to AZC brakes ((which don't use the dang bracket) so I'm back to going without one. I think you will be ok to neglect it. I have run stock lines and stainles lines in the rear and had no trouble with the length. Mock it up and see if the line is gonna rub on anything, then let 'er rip!