HybridZ

Spoiler fitment

Hi fellows, I'm new to hybridz and also new to new to these s30 chassis. Well straight to the point I picked up a 1975 2+2 280z and was wondering will the bre victory spoiler fit these 2+2? I have been searching and nothing has come up. I know that the coupe and the 2+2 has different diameter and curves. So any info on acquiring one for the 2+2 is highly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I am no expert as I just acquired my first Z 5 months ago but I believe the only difference between the coup and the 2+2 should be in the rear of the car. In front of the doors should be the same. It wouldn't make sense to have them be that different.

I recently picked up the zstore.com spoiler for the 2+2 and it does not fit very well. I worked back and forth with their customer service folks and it looks like the their vendor has problems with their molds. They said they will be getting the vendor to correct the problem but didn't know how long that would take.

I haven't seen any other 2+2 spoilers for sale from any vendors unfortunately. 

B.