HybridZ

My 280Z "Rustoration"

HOLY CRAP! Those door panels turned out great!!!!!! 

Thanks, the chrome vinyl has held up good so far. Its been a few weeks

A little progress today. I received my custom plug wires, heat shield, manifold stud kit, and new valve cover bolts from Datsun Spirit today. I also installed my new 3 row aluminum radiator

20150120_203324.jpg

20150120_203331.jpg

Edited by MattMatthewZ

I got a new windshield and my rear hatch glass installed yesterday. I opted to have the professionals come out and do this job. Im glad I did because they did an amazing job. I used the Precision seals that I got with my weatherstrip kit and they thought they worked great. No gaps or anything. Still trying to decide to reinstall the metal trim.....

20150122_153629.jpg

20150122_155004.jpg

20150122_155012.jpg

20150122_155020.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Do you have a list or excel file of the bolt sizes and hardware you purchased, and what parts they are for?

Thanks for the kind words!

I am in the process of making a list of all the hardware I bought. I ordered more than I needed so I just need to figure out what I didnt use. I will let you know.

Hey Matt, been following your build for awhile... amazing work.

Did you ever make a list of all the hardware you purchased? Would love to see that. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Received my BC coilovers. I went with 4kg rate in rear and 5kg in front. Should be a nice smooth ride.

attachicon.gifDSC_0778.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0776.JPG

Very nice!

I just finished installing the fronts, now gotta do the rears.

Your build is definitely inspiring ... mind I ask what your budget on this build is? or if you've surpassed that? :lol:

hey matt i have the same problem with my 280z i picked up last week i have a driver side floor rusting out, what type of metal did u use to fix this and what did you use to clean, seal and paint it?