HybridZ

Is the "Like" system working now?

TimZ

Just got a notice that somebody "liked" one of my comments (yay!).   I've never been able to use the "like" feature, always just got something to the effect that my "like" quota was filled or something.  Did something change?

• Like 1

Just got a notice that somebody "liked" one of my comments (yay!).   I've never been able to use the "like" feature, always just got something to the effect that my "like" quota was filled or something.  Did something change?

...so it looks like it works for others (thanks BlozUp!), but my "quota for positive comments" is always filled, so it never works for me...

• Like 1

I think it shows that quota error message after you give somone a "Like This" for the 1st time in the 24hr period.  If you try to give another Like before 24hr time is up, you will still get the error, but no Like is given.

Click >>  post-181-0-66272500-1402004218_thumb.jpg

Once again.... this is how I think it works.      :?: 

I've never been able to like anything.... er any post that is.

I was under the impression that only supporting members could use that feature.

Ahh okay that would kinda make sense.  I have supported in the past, but not recently - I wonder how often you need to "re-up"?

I "like" the notion of the like system - it would seem to be a good way to add support to someone's post without muddying the thread up with a bunch of "me too" answers.  Not sure why you would want a quota on that, unless we are talking about limiting to one "like" per person per post in a thread (like FB)...

Edited by TimZ

Ahh okay that would kinda make sense.  I have supported in the past, but not recently - I wonder how often you need to "re-up"?

I "like" the notion of the like system - it would seem to be a good way to add support to someone's post without muddying the thread up with a bunch of "me too" answers.  Not sure why you would want a quota on that, unless we are talking about limiting to one "like" per person per post in a thread (like FB)...

I also have had the same issue, and also do not see a reason/need to limit.

I would have simply liked both of these posts, if I could have...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...