HybridZ

Add another LS HybridZ to the list. We have ignition.

Safe tune pulled 395hp and 367 tq to the wheels.   More videos to follow.   This would not have been possible without this forum.  Thanks fto everyone posting their knowledge and answering my questions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Dave, who did the tune?  I thought you went with an LS2, not LS6, just curious.  Is she stock, cam, etc? just being nosey lol

it's an LS6 with cam/chromoly pushrods, dual valve springs.   Aquired the LS2 engine covers from my father inlaw.  figured I could modify the emblem.

Off topic a little but mirrors are u running??? Nice 69 also . I have a fathom green 69 Z also.

I purchased the mirrors years ago from motorsport auto.   Dont remember what they were called.  Dont think they even offer them anymore.  The 69 Camaro is my wife's car.  555 big block.

@ dreco , Nice Z , the blue tone is unique >>>>>>>>>>  :2thumbs: 

thanks!  got from a Lamborghini PPG paint code.    Lemans Blue.

Congratulations on the swap.  There is nothing more satisfying than hearing the engine fire to life for the first time.

I like the blue.  I painted my car Audi Solar Orange, but two of the leading contenders were blues.  Audi Nogaro Blue and BMW Laguna Seca Blue.  The Nogaro blue is very similar to the Lambo color.