HybridZ

Watanabe ROTA RKR 17 x 8.5 +4

240zKing

I know this is a bit old but I would love a 0 offset 16x8.5'' RKR.

These wheels are supposedly 16X8.5'' -6 Watanabe's:

desmoinespotd2010%20095.jpg

A 1/4 spacer would get you exactly that same stance and if you only put the spacer on the rear you wouldn't have to stretch the front tire like that guy did.

Despite my previous comments of 14 months ago, I did end up spending twice the money on Wats :) and I have absolutely no regrets. I got 16x9 -13 front and 16x9.5 -19 rear, giving it a nice deep dish look that I love. With 225 front and 245 rear, I have about the same slight stretch as you see there. It is my opinion that those are 17" Rotas in that photo. I don't think that RKRs come in 16" but you can get a variety of offsets, and hey way more tire options for 17" rims.

Oh and for the record, a 0.25" spacer was needed to clear the Arizona Z Car 4 lug 4 piston brakes. Also have the NISMO studs in the rear and some Napa ones up front (could have used stock length in front, but wanted a few more threads). I hope that info might be useful to someone else. For the record Dave at AZC thought they would clear without. He was almost right.

• 3 years later...