HybridZ

Oil Cooler?

TateS130

Sup everyone! I have a 1983 S130 that is just weeks away from having Megasquirt II installed. I'm stoked. I have my 440cc Supra injectors ready to go with my pallnet fuel rail, I'm getting a new fuel pressure regulator and a couple of other goodies - like an oil cooler. Is anyone using an oil cooler that they are absolutely satisfied with and would reccomend to a friend like me? (: Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Tate s130, I don't mean to hijack youre post, but, One quick question...what year supra injectors are you using? and roughly how much for all six? thanks..Rob     Also, are you aware that our turbo zx's already come with an oil cooler? or are you just wanting a bigger one??

Tate s130, I don't mean to hijack youre post, but, One quick question...what year supra injectors are you using? and roughly how much for all six? thanks..Rob     Also, are you aware that our turbo zx's already come with an oil cooler? or are you just wanting a bigger one??

IIRC, only the automatics came with an oil cooler.

Nigel

I use a Mocal thermostat Sandwich plate with a Setrab 25 row oil cooler. I'm currently making 400whp in an L28 and it seems to hold on the track.

If you don't want to spend as much on a Setrab cooler, check out Earls. It should be around half the price.

Part number for the sandwhich plate; SP1T

IIRC, only the automatics came with an oil cooler.

Nigel

Only in North America, in every other market, every Turbo Car got an Oil Cooler using those mounting parts as a retrofit on a stick vehicle is not particularly difficult, and would be indistinguishable from a stock from Nissan factory install. Especially after a few years on the road to age everything. Edited by Tony D

They are out of a 7MGTE and I got all six of them off ebay for 96.00$ but I have to replace the o-rings and all that good stuff. Also, I did not know they came with an oil cooler, I'm actually looking for a bigger, bosozoku style one.

• 2 weeks later...