HybridZ

LED Tail lights (My new set up by ZLEDsLIGHTS.com)

My, those are pricey! I messaged him with a query on whether or not he sells just the boards with a controller? I already have my Euro's pulled apart and polished ready to of back together for something like this. Did you know anything about that Joel?

I am sure he could sell you the inserts and you could install them yourself.  But I am sure that there would not be a warranty on them.  My guy busted on me so it looks like these are on the radar.  Joel.  Please post up pics of them installed on your car.  What options did you explore with them on the build?  Light placement?  Lighting sequence?  How many LEDs? Blinker options?

I am sure he could sell you the inserts and you could install them yourself.  But I am sure that there would not be a warranty on them.  My guy busted on me so it looks like these are on the radar.  Joel.  Please post up pics of them installed on your car.  What options did you explore with them on the build?  Light placement?  Lighting sequence?  How many LEDs? Blinker options?

I haven't heard back from him yet. It sounds like he's very busy from the description on his website though. If he says yes, that would be great.

Well the original lights are dim, use a lot of power, and are not easily seen in many instances.  This is by far a better application than what was originally available.  LED technology is better all around. 

If you are modifying the car then lighting should be on your list considering the weak electrical systems that these cars have that are 40+ years old.  It just makes sense.  

If you have an all original car unmolested, then maybe this is not the thing for you...... but then you most likely would not be on hybridz.........

• Like 1

My, those are pricey! I messaged him with a query on whether or not he sells just the boards with a controller? I already have my Euro's pulled apart and polished ready to of back together for something like this. Did you know anything about that Joel?

He's been pretty prompt answering back when I had questions. Keep trying :)

I'm sure he would sell the boards uninstalled. I remember him asking me if I was wanting to do the install myself, or have him do it.

I will post more pics once I get to the actual swap out.  Mine were the very first 240z tails, so we just went over what I had in my mind to do, and he let me know if it was possible or not.

I could have chose anything  like he's done for the 280z,  or come up with something different. He will try his best to make you happy.  Really a nice guy.

http://zledslights.com/#!/~/category/id=6269010&offset=0&sort=priceAsc