HybridZ

Hawks Third Gen Swap Parts

Tex300's trans cross member is not from hawks. Hawks cross member is tucked up more. Bottom line--- You need a weld in mount for these cars !!! with the amount of hp some of us are putting out any rigidity we can add is a huge plus. And unfortunately you need to weld to add strength

Got my engine mounts from Hawk's. Much beefier in person. I mocked them up on the engine as shown in the pics. JTR headers clear by a mile, FYI. Hopefully the steering / JTR header combo makes it ok. Parts are really nice overall.

post-28933-0-63412600-1408727198_thumb.jpg

post-28933-0-23453500-1408727204_thumb.jpg

Edited by str8pipez

The JTR headers are Sandersons and they will work great had a set on my car before the longtubes and gave them to a buddy of mine. Tex 300 when in sept are you coming through?? Several of us are going to the 1/2 mile shootout mid sept if you want to join us.

• Administrators

Enough already. Posts have been deleted.

This is a technical forum, not a chat room. A little is fine - most of us do to some degree, but we don't need post after post of social networking.

You know Ive been on a lot of forums over the years and hybridz is the worst about busting peoples balls over the dumbest stuff. If Its Not capital letters at the start of sentences Its a bunch of cry babies whining about petty stuff.

Yes This is a technical forum and as many membeds as the mods ban Its a dam wonder anyone gains anything here.

Another member got banned earlier This year for cap letters and tryjng to negotiate a deal on a clsd and he was a wealth of information and has more knowledge than any 20 members.

Pretty safe assumption that This forum is modded by scum of the earth libs so go ahead and ban me also. I certainly dont need any help building My cars.

Well said sir completely agreed. Crayz had this issue.

You know Ive been on a lot of forums over the years and hybridz is the worst about busting peoples balls over the dumbest stuff. If Its Not capital letters at the start of sentences Its a bunch of cry babies whining about petty stuff.

Yes This is a technical forum and as many membeds as the mods ban Its a dam wonder anyone gains anything here.

Another member got banned earlier This year for cap letters and tryjng to negotiate a deal on a clsd and he was a wealth of information and has more knowledge than any 20 members.

Pretty safe assumption that This forum is modded by scum of the earth libs so go ahead and ban me also. I certainly dont need any help building My cars.

Does anyone know the word that combines oblivious with ironic?  There has to be one, I just can't think of it.

• Administrators

You know Ive been on a lot of forums over the years...

Who cares? This is not a publicly owned forum. It’s privately owned, much the same as your home or residence. What on Earth says a privately owned, freely provided service MUST mirror every other?

...and hybridz is the worst about busting peoples balls over the dumbest stuff. If Its Not capital letters at the start of sentences Its a bunch of cry babies whining about petty stuff.

I don’t see what’s so tough about it. If you don’t like it here, simply leave. You’re not captive.

You’re saying we’re scum because someone was banned for ignoring rules that they voluntarily agreed to? Someone buy this man a cigar.

Pretty safe assumption that This forum is modded by scum of the earth libs so go ahead and ban me also.

Will do.

I certainly dont need any help building My cars.

I'm sure your cars will reflect your disposition.