HybridZ

WTB Full 280zx AC components and center controls

IanL

Putting together a new 240z project with 280zx turbo swap. Car needs lots of work. Putting my plan together now and know that I need the entire AC assembly, heater core, blower assembly, and vent and control set up.

I was positive that I found a post last week selling all of these parts but having now searched for the past two nights without finding it I'm increasingly convinced that it was a dream.

You looking for Z or ZX parts?

Good question. I honestly am not certain. I would think that I actually need a combination of both right? Seems like I would need zx parts for everything but the heater core and blower unit behind the center console. Any advice would be a big help.

Putting together a new 240z project with 280zx turbo swap. Car needs lots of work. Putting my plan together now and know that I need the entire AC assembly, heater core, blower assembly, and vent and control set up.

I was positive that I found a post last week selling all of these parts but having now searched for the past two nights without finding it I'm increasingly convinced that it was a dream.

I have a low mile heater blower from the inside of a ZX car. It was carefully taken out in complete condition and stored. If interested, send your e/mail to my p/m in box and can send pics of it for your inspection.

Still in need of zx engine compartment components for the AC.

Anyone?

I have everything except the compressor and I mean everything.Condenser,dryer,Blower motor expantion valve and main control unite with the heater core I will include all the lines etc etc.

Just let me know if you still looking .

Jamal