HybridZ
Smerfurdt92

Cramming a 2012 camaro v6 into a 1983 280zx

What kind of problems will I have swapping a 3.6L V6 323hp), 6 speed automatic transmission, independent rear suspension, front suspension, brakes and lines instrument panel, and fuel tank from a 2012 v6 camaro into a 280zx? Please list any solutions as well I know this may be complicated but if you can put an ls3 in one this can't be to much more difficult

Take a look at as many build threads in the Members Projects forum as possible over a couple of weeks. Then look at a bunch of the projects in the V8 Gen III forum over a couple of weeks. Look thru a bunch of threads in the Drivetrain forum. Then you will be able to figure out what you want to do. Your super broad question would wear my thumb out if I tried to answer it and I would rather spend the time working on my car. After doing some homework, PM me for my phone number and I can talk you thru some ideas, but do a little homework before you call me.

What kind of problems will I have swapping a 3.6L V6 323hp), 6 speed automatic transmission, independent rear suspension, front suspension, brakes and lines instrument panel, and fuel tank from a 2012 v6 camaro into a 280zx? Please list any solutions as well I know this may be complicated but if you can put an ls3 in one this can't be to much more difficult

You'll have lots of fitment and fabrication problems.