HybridZ

Z-31 (1986-87 ) 5/speed trans 44k original miles up for trade

zentech

I have this NA 5/speed trans stored in my garage ever since late 90's. #2) R-200 rear diff with 3:70 ratio from a Z-31 NA automatic car. #3 R-200 with 3:54 ratio with 58k original miles. #3 Z/31 ECU's 1984-1989.I want to trade for equal value, so let me know what you have to trade. I will add more to this list as i pull parts out. I would prefer local pick up but i'm up for shipping if you make your own arrangements. I'm looking for a new set of .040 or .080 pistons with 9mm rods or any aftermarket performance rods or drive train parts. Let's deal !

Edited by zentech

Is the 3.7 out of a turbo?

You in CA?

If it was i would make specific notes that it's an LSD and i don't think i would put it up for trade.I have a Datsun buddy that has been holding an R-200 LSD though. I have seen it myself and it looks like new. If i had the cash it would have been in my car.He wants $900. I'll check with him to see if he still has it.Let me know if you want it. Edited by zentech