HybridZ

280Z companion flange bolts

deja

I agree, I don't want to skimp. I have a few leads looking for real Datsun parts. But I have had issues with old used bolts in the past so I just may spring for new ones. After all $100 for bolts is pale compared to the money I spent for the Wolf Creek CVs.

Dale,

If you gave me the bolts when you sold me the axles I still have them. I struggled to find them as well and bought them new from Kameari in Japan. They were cheaper that day because of the exchange rate.

Pete

No, what I sold you was the 280zx axles, that's what I am getting rid of.

Sorry I missed C&O the past few month, too many other commitments.

I'm not having any luck finding mine, but that's probably because I'm looking for them.  I'll ask Paul this weekend if he has any.

Not to worry. I just ordered new ones. When you think about what I paid for the WC CVs the new bolts are cheap, LOL.

Thanks to all of you guys for your help. But after sleeping on this I have decided to just bite the expensive bullet and get new Datsun bolts. My car is running a LT1 350 HP at the wheels and I really don't want to use 30 year old bolts on something this critical. I've gotten cheap in the past and lived to regret it.