HybridZ

New Techno Toy Tuning Big Rear Brake Kit!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been chatting with Tyler offline about these brakes for my racecar. I have 2 sets of 15x10 and he said figment should be no problem. Said even a few 14s were fine. Worst case I bet just a slight bit of relief with. grinder will solve any issue. I have to shave my s12w down just a bit also.

• 3 weeks later...

TTT has a front big break kit with several options of rotor styles. Very high quality stuff and you can't beat the customer service. Nothing like talking to the guy who builds it and knows everything when you call a company. They have amazing suspension parts too.

Yeah, sourcing the q45 isn't hard but I feel that after buying every piece new and have that used is unique. I couldn't find one new for under 250. I found them used, and got new bearings but it would be.nice to have a compleate finished kit out back from one source. It also saves on cost for us to get a part that is used and fine to use, just not brand new cnc machined and pretty.

Edited by LSB_11

Just exchanged emails with Gabriel at TTT. Turns out that the 84-85 300ZX rear rotor works with his kit so if any of you, like me, have the 300ZX rotor/240SX caliper rear brakes now you can save yourself $100 on the kit and just use the rotors you already have if they're in good shape.

Just exchanged emails with Gabriel at TTT. Turns out that the 84-85 300ZX rear rotor works with his kit so if any of you, like me, have the 300ZX rotor/240SX caliper rear brakes now you can save yourself $100 on the kit and just use the rotors you already have if they're in good shape.

Thanks for this info. Any possibility that the stock parking brake cable will work with TTT caliper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually the e-brake cable is an extra cost option that you have to request if you want it.

Anyway, that's the way I read the website info on it. The calipers don't work with the stock e-brake cable.

Edited by Phantom