HybridZ

New Techno Toy Tuning Big Rear Brake Kit!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the Zx rears and the toyo fronts.I`m just tiered  of the leaking pistons and also want more stopping power. I`m looking at 200. 300.for remanf calipers and continue with less breaking power or go big with the TTT and no worries for some time. I`ll get in contact with them tomorrow. 

Any feedback on these?  Looking to covert over to Wilwood front and rear and these look like the best of the rear brakes.  

I assume most folks are using the Wilwood  1" or 280z 15/16 Master Cylinder.  Any proportioning valve?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I got the template and checked the wheels.- Work Meister CR01 15x10 -53

The corner of the template just ,,,,just touches the barrel of the wheel. 

Any one got these on this wheel?

The car pictured on the website shows work meisters. 

Ready to order. 

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd update this as it seems to have lost steam.

I installed my rear brake kit tonight.

Simple. Would recommend.

The E-brake setup, once I got it adjusted, works very well. Happy with the kit as a whole. Wilwood stuff is really user friendly.

Here are some random pictures of the e-brake setup on my car.

IMG_20151014_155943395_zpsex8j5kdc.jpg

IMG_20151014_195129641_zpsa1vul8y1.jpg

IMG_20151014_195046715_HDR_zpssqxxmrct.j

IMG_20151014_195158406_zps25qvhbdo.jpg

IMG_20151014_195650622_zpsi6qqrmwe.jpg

IMG_20151014_195615305_zpsoqove30k.jpg

IMG_20151014_195548794_HDR_zps9kaiv2cy.j

Have yet to report on performance, as my car hasn't seen the road in some time now. :D Soon to change, though.

Edited by OldAndyAndTheSea

Figured I'd update this as it seems to have lost steam.

I installed my rear brake kit tonight.

Simple. Would recommend.

The E-brake setup, once I got it adjusted, works very well. Happy with the kit as a whole. Wilwood stuff is really user friendly.

Happy to hear this, ordered my set last night.

chris

Edited by NCchris

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 72 240Z Shell, literally a blank slate. I have stock struts for the car but I have really been against putting them back on the car. When done, I plan on this car being an absolute street machine/vette killer. With that in mind, I have been researching what will be the best way to spend my money ensuring that I can put all of my power down to the street and how I stop it all too. I just found T3 through this thread, and I was thinking about ordering the AZC track pack kit, but I think I have changed my mind! T3 products look awesome, great branding, and from what I have read looks like they perform just as well. I am gonna call them soon. If anyone is using their coil over kits I would be very interested to hear about your experience with them!

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

So mine have arrived (last fall) along with the fronts and ....well basically the rest of the TTT suspension suite. Just finding time to install it all.  Stance coilovers are being welded in 2 weekends, and then it should all start coming together.  cannot wait to get on the binders .  

TTT s product -pictures do not do it justice.  It is all so beautiful.  

• 1 month later...

Alright so I installed the big brake kits front and rear from t3 and they fit and look beautiful!!! E-brake function works perfect! Only problem im having is that my pedal goes to the floor on the first push and then gets pressure on the second and so on. I think i still migh have air in the system, so i will rebleed the master and all four corners. When the brakes did grab they felt amazing haha. I have absolutely zero clearance issues. I took some pictures with the wheels on:

These are xxr 531's 16x9 with 0 offset

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

Alright so I installed the big brake kits front and rear from t3 and they fit and look beautiful!!! E-brake function works perfect! Only problem im having is that my pedal goes to the floor on the first push and then gets pressure on the second and so on. I think i still migh have air in the system, so i will rebleed the master and all four corners. When the brakes did grab they felt amazing haha. I have absolutely zero clearance issues. I took some pictures with the wheels on:

These are xxr 531's 16x9 with 0 offset

Out of curiosity what Master Cylinder are you using?  What about the Brake Booster?