HybridZ

Custon intake

Rob L

So im looking for a custom intake and today i found out that lonewolf performance is no longer making them so anybody who wants to sell there nice custom intake let me know lol ....i know this is a long shot but i dont know anybody else doing this .

Anyways let me know what you got

Thanks

Rob

Edited by theatriks

I might just have what your looking for, but am crunching numbers to see if I can afford switching to a 2JZ and selling of all my performance L28ET goods. After work today I am going to map out/ list pricing for everything needed and everything I would have for sale.

Well I would be interested in seeing what you have for sale as I'm in the process of putting together an L28et

I have the first group buy in from Senza Pari using the stock N42 intake runners. Mine was polished, with a 90mm opening,and I had him slightly port out my runners. Can be seen in my build thread, (http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/94814-nelsonian-240z/page-2). I'm not 100% sure I will be selling off everything as it is an all or nothing event for me to switch into the jz camp, but it's looking very positive. 

• 2 months later...