HybridZ

New toy, Supra

texis30O

Bought a 93 hardtop, auto, with a single 6766 turbo conversion.  It has a TT upgraded valvebody, and a 3800 stall.  I am going to shake it when I I get it to see where it truely is, I was told it is making around 450whp.  I am going to have this as an additional Daily driver for a little bit . 

I sold my 911 turbo and I was looking for something else to play with for a bit...

post-2224-0-58369600-1417034586_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-97651100-1417034594_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-30053200-1417034607_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-62615200-1417034618_thumb.jpg

How are you liking the car so for??..

I was working as a tech at a toyota dealership when these cars came out. I had to drive one around because Quote unquote, ( The exhaust was smoking, when it was pulled off the delivery truck) . Lol  Ummmm ok sure ill drive it for 20 minutes to make sure everything is ok. I smiled from the time i hit the gas until the end of that day. 6spd Model, It pulled really hard from 2nd to 4th. :ph34r:

Used to have to fix WCW n WWF Wrestler Lex Lugers girlfriends Turbo Supra every month, She would drive it into a ditch or blow one of the rear tires out every month. I told him, you know your coming to see me more than i see you on t.v. :rolleyes: Lol And no, he didnt slam or suplex me.

I take delivery of it on Tues.  Maybe sooner.  I am shopping around for a standalone system for it.  It is currently putting around 450whp.  It has been built up to handle around 700.  I just need the ECU to get it there.  So I will dial it in around the 700 marque.   I look forward to driving it around and playing with it.  It is an auto so that should apease the wife a bit.

The original owner of my Z has a 86 Turbo.  It is HEAVILY  modded.  I am planning on taking that and getting it sent to RWB in LA for the conversion.  This is about 2-3 years out but I have to start stock piling cash now to make sure the build is seamless and does not lose steam.  A little preemptive but I have a goal......

Love supras!

Texas, when I was getting my 993 replica door mirrors from local company http://www.betterbodiesmotorsport.com/1974.htm, they had a 930 shop car  and were building their own RWB style kit that was looking amazing. I snapped a few pics which I will try to find. When they told me the at then current price for RWB I was amazed. Might be worth a call. 

The Pupra has been sent to get AEM Standalone, tune, and a through check of all mechanical and electrical systems.  It should come back to me sitting around mid 500s... I think it should be good enough for a daily option for me other than my big ass truck that has a thirsty appetite for gas....

• 2 weeks later...