HybridZ

280ZX ECU and wiring harness identification

nsanow

I recently bought a turbo motor from another Datsun guy.  I am trying to figure out what year I have so I can build it properly for my swap into my 1971 240Z.

The guy gave me a bunch of parts that I am trying to sort through what I have.

The ECU has a part# of A11-652 805 which I believe is an 83 turbo ECU?

The wiring harness has a part# 24011P9700 which I think is an 82 Non turbo?  Is this any different from an 83 turbo engine harness?  The harness is in decent shape other than the connectors and boots are a little broken.  I have just 2 spliced wires in the main harness for something I need to track down.  

If someone can identify the part#'s for me and have a color coded wiring harness it would be a great help!  Anyone know of someone that can rebuild these harnesses?  I saw someone selling the connectors on ebay to redo those but I would love to have a complete harness that will last another 25 years!

A Nissan Service Bulletin that I have says that's a ZX NA ECU.

Lots of options on control systems, but most would say the stock ZXT system is hardly worth putting back together, from scratch.  In other words, if you're going to figure out a bunch of wiring you might as well figure out something newer.  Something to consider since it looks like you don't even have a turbo ECU.

post-8864-0-54189100-1421816632_thumb.png