HybridZ

Z31 ecu and maf on 280zx with Z31 wiring

noilan

I got a 1984 z31t harness and ecu (also an na z31 ecu) setup for free, and have access to 2 cars worth of parts, i also have the a 83 distributor and oil pump drive shaft. my question would be, what do i need to do to make this work with my na l28? 

i would go megasquirt but all these parts were free :-)

and i dont have a job lol

I got a 1984 z31t harness and ecu (also an na z31 ecu) setup for free, and have access to 2 cars worth of parts, i also have the a 83 distributor and oil pump drive shaft. my question would be, what do i need to do to make this work with my na l28? 

i would go megasquirt but all these parts were free :-)

and i dont have a job lol

You'll do a lot of work for not much benefit.  Probably seemed like a good idea and worth doing once, but most people seem to end up with problems.

Here's one.  Notice that the "benefits" are reliability and removal of the AFM restriction.  A stock 280Z EFI system is reliable though, and the AFM is not the big restriction on an NA engine.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/49087-z31300zx-ecumaf-to-280zxt-swap-guide-1981-supplement/