HybridZ

FINALLY GOT TO DRIVE THIS BAD BOY

I would like to thank all of you for your help with this project. I started all of this as a dream, like many of you.I have wanted a V8 in an s30 forever. I decided to go with the LS/T56 combo and did not even know if all of this was possible until I was searching and ran across HybridZ. Almost every question I had seemed to be covered somewhere in these forums.I still have have some fine tuning and and I know this is just the start but I am getting there.Saturday was the first time I really got to drive it and I could not believe how many people almost broke their necks from looking so hard. Really cool to see my hard work is being appreciated. :D

74 260z

one year project

total restore

2001 camaro stock ls1/t56 (more coming real soon)

JCI kit and headers (ceramic coated sent out)

Rota rims 8.5x17 9.5x17

Nitto NTS 555 235/45/17 275/40/17

Speed hut guages

leather seat covers

custom covered door panels, new interior

lizard skin and g-mat sound and heat proof

carbon fiber spoiler and t/light housing

240 style narrow bumper shaved and painted

zenon front spoiler

rear bumper shaved and filled exhaust hole flared side markers shaved and antenna

magnaflow muffler

Arizona Z car complete trac pac suspension , coilovers, willwood 4 and 6 piston

J L Audio 12'sub 2 6x9 2 5 1/2 door speakers (nicely done) 2 amps nice box touch screen receiver

vintage air (mini) a/c heat defrost

all new cabin wiring harness (painless) I think they lied just a little

speartech harness makeover

bullydog frame rails

strut braces ready to order. which ones work best with coilovers?

zg side flares

new rubber throughout

Hoping to tune next week....

post-41464-0-76586300-1422403945_thumb.jpg

post-41464-0-62681500-1422404032_thumb.jpg

post-41464-0-17813000-1422404098_thumb.jpg

post-41464-0-72842400-1422404720_thumb.jpg

post-41464-0-21938800-1422404814_thumb.jpg

post-41464-0-83383600-1422405506_thumb.jpg

Edited by parman

Very nice, and right next door !!   Can you share where you bought the seat and door panel covers plz?  Hope I run across you one day, I'd like to check it out in person.

just simply a beautiful z! any pics of the rear??

Thanks so much!! i will try to post pics of the rear...

Edited by parman

Very nice, and right next door !!   Can you share where you bought the seat and door panel covers plz?  Hope I run across you one day, I'd like to check it out in person.

I bought the seat covers on an ebay sight. the ebrake cover and shift boo twere included. they seem to be a high quality leather. they will embroidery the color and designs offered. the door panel were done by a guy here locally. I think they were $75.00 each including the materials... made the door panels look new..

I bought the seat covers on an ebay sight. the ebrake cover and shift boo twere included. they seem to be a high quality leather. they will embroidery the color and designs offered. the door panel were done by a guy here locally. I think they were $75.00 each including the materials... made the door panels look new..

Remember who the ebay site was?