HybridZ

How much is my car worth?

nickgarthright

I've been looking for a decent Z for awhile now on the lower price point. They seem to be gone. Even eBay has had a few only. I check here regularly too without much luck. A few years ago I could buy a decent (rust wise) car for $400. No longer.

I would come up with a minimum price you would take, do a good ad with lots of pics and be descriptive on eBay and see what happens. Of course set your reserve at the minimum price you would take.

I bought my last 240z for $1800 not Running with little rust last year and sold it for $2k. Of course I kept some of the goodies it came with. :)

Or set reserve high enough it will never sell then relist near the top bidding position with a reserve in that range.

MBA's rule these days, everybody must not 'leave money on the table' no matter how much you wanted to unload the thing, it must be unloaded for maximum cash possible...

MBA's rule these days, everybody must not 'leave money on the table' no matter how much you wanted to unload the thing, it must be unloaded for maximum cash possible...

Good point Tony.  

I need to hang out more here again.  I do miss your logic and intelligence.  

• 3 weeks later...