HybridZ

4l60/80 underbody pics...

• 5 weeks later...

My Armada blew it's engine after only 256k miles so my Z project just took a 4-6 week delay..... It is always something, but hey I always wanted to play with getting more flow from the Nissan heads.... The more I dig the more I am thinking 5.3 L33 with a 60.... keep it simple and affordable and just get it done.

Passenger side needs clearance for sure for trans coolan lines, plugs, right corner of the pan and the servo. Although the servo may not come out with the trans in the car. I just got mine on the road and it's a funny car to drive. It feels like the engine is just dragging the body along for the ride.

AND, tuck your exhaust as far as you get it, ask me how I know...

You scored an amazing buy. If you run across another send me a message!

Man, I come across deals all the time. Craigslist and haggle.. lol I missed out on a 2003 5.3 running with harness for 150.00. I got called into work and someone showed up with more money before I could.

Dad just bought a wrecked 2001 1500 pickup with a 5.3/4l60e for 500. ran when wrecked. still will make a couple hundred back at scrap afterwards.

I've got a few empty 700r4 cases laying around so I'll be bolting it up after I get mounts in to play with the exhaust and such. Just ordered a S&W Racing cage, just wanted some roll bars in the rear. Also got two new pans, and a rocker piece to put in and I'm pretty solid after that. Then I'll have the car at the house in Raeford after ZDAYZ if you want to come have a look-see.