HybridZ

CX Racing kit LY6 TR6060 build

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone its been a very satisfying, love the torque everywhere :D

Great numbers! What's the engine combo?

It is an LY6 with LS3 intake and injectors and VVT cam with about 224/230 114 LSA .590 intake .580 exhaust lift. I had gapped the rings loose, head studs, and LS9 head gasket as well because this was going to be a turbo motor.

• 9 months later...

I am currently working on fitment of the transmission and exhaust on basically the exact same setup.  Thanks by the way for all the good info this build has provided.  I am wondering if you ended up having to clearance the trans tunnel bracing to get proper driveshaft angles or if you were able to leave it alone.   It seems how my situation is looking right now that in order to get the tranny even close to hitting that bracing it would put the CX tranny bracket at a weird uphill angle to the back.. I would like to get it up as high as possible because the way it is I am pretty disappointed with how low the exhaust hangs down.  I feel this could be mostly resolved by getting the tranny as high as possible.  Just wanted to see if you had any insight or advice since you have been up and running for a while.  Thanks.  ps this is also a tr6060 just to clarify