HybridZ

Rear fiberglass 1/4 panel advice

I recently bought a 72 Z and after starting disassembly found that the rear 1/4 panels and small section of floor pan are fiberglass. I am going to replace both floor pans due to one side being dented and fiberglass repair and other side has small rust holes and frame rail is falling apart. With that said I know that you can buy rear fiberglass panels and I know people have done it. I tried searching the forum but no luck, maybe it's because I am new and not doing something right so forgive if this is a repeat question. The panels on this car are not cracked, they are straight and all lines flow well and gaps are good. I am just curious if anyone one here have done this to their Z? And if so how do you like it short and long term? Or should I find some metal ones to replace them? I attached a picture of the company sticker that made them their name is "perfect plastics Inc" if it's hard to read label. I goggled them but came up with nothing really. Anyone ever heard of the company? Thank all.

post-49308-0-21303200-1429061633_thumb.jpg

Edited by LittleredZ

• 2 months later...