HybridZ

TrackZpeeds CXRacing LS1 T56 240z

• 4 weeks later...

I'm adding a fuel pump pre-filter to my system...... Recently found some fuel cell foam chunk that tried to clog up my pump. A 150 micron filter should solve that and maintain Good flow. I also added some camber plates that work with stock diameter springs to add 1.5 neg camber..... First impression is good but my next AutoX will be the real tell. Jim

Pre-season AutoX today..... Hard to tell if the camber plates at -1.5 Made a huge difference but I had a good day. Finished 4th fastest on the field bested by 2 purpose built race cars. I'll post a video clip soon. Trying to get my daughter to help with a YouTube full video I can post as well.

I picked up some Kia weather stripping from the yard..... Will post some pics and opinions once it's in. Only ran me $15 for both sides. Also bought some universal rubber for rear hatch. I'm getting a lot of fumes right now since the old rubber got sacrificed when the back end was rebuilt. Pics of that to follow as well. Jim

Edited by trackzpeed

I was going to install the electric steering kit from silvermine motors but opted for their LCA for now insteadpost-38304-0-13919700-1489201613_thumb.jpeg

Coupled with the futofab tension rod post-38304-0-49250600-1489201675_thumb.jpeg

I'm running mild camber plates up top for -1.5 and will gain more with the LCA in addition to more castor. Electric steering is still on the table as budget allows but I'm going to maximize my cars potential with this first. Jim

Still waiting on LCA parts..... Installed the precision universal rubber in the rear hatch. It works really well and seals nicely. I'll get some pics of that soon. Another AutoX race tomorrow but weather calls for rain. Weather permitting I'll post some video and get a shot or two of the hatch seal installed. One of these days I'll have my daughter set me up with a YouTube account to post full length video instead of 10 second clips.

• 2 weeks later...