HybridZ

WTB: R200 Long Nose 3.90 Ring and Pinion

DevilZeto

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you find help. I've been looking for R & P gear sets. Only thing I have found were rediculously priced 4.+ gear sets.

what's "ridiculously priced"

I'm in the market myself. Local guy here has 4.11 diffs he'd let go for $450cdn (375us or so).

Also found a 3.90 for $300US shipped and am highly contemplating that myself.

what's "ridiculously priced"

I'm in the market myself. Local guy here has 4.11 diffs he'd let go for $450cdn (375us or so).

Also found a 3.90 for $300US shipped and am highly contemplating that myself.

The only sets of r & p I have found for the r200 long nose are the ones at MSA and the same set in Japan for $1700. I haven't found anyone selling any others on Craigslist, EBay, a shop, or any of the numerous z forums. This is the most complete forum and no one is selling here either . You would think with the wide use of this reared there would be someone making them.

I have a complete R-200 complete Differential with 3:90 R&P in excellent shape less than 85k miles got it through diligence on my part to keep as a spare for my 1975 Z Efi i'm selling in a few weeks.I will not be needing it and will sell it for what it's worth. Send message to my p/m box with your interest.