HybridZ

Techno Toy Tuning Strut Brace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a very menacing engine bay. Like how the blue seems to match nicely with the blue on the 6

Thank you!  Glad you noticed.  I know this Datsun is more track car than road car now, but why not make it look nice too.

Dreco, where the heck are all your wires? That looks clean!

Haha.. It would look worse if I did the wiring haha.  I had sourced that part of the install sourced out.  They did a great job routing the wire harness.

that looks great ! :D LS6 :wub:

Thanks!

According to T3, they have what is needed to make the triangulation work with the Cusco bar.  I have ordered the kit based on them stating as much to me - I should be picking it up from the post office tomorrow.  Unfortunately my engine bay is empty right now, but I can certainly post back with measurements if it helps...

Didn't get to my car today, but here are a couple of pics anyway.  The triangulation rod's are both 19" long, center to center, and are spaced apart about 6.75" at the hood latch.  So that should give you an idea as to fitment.  

Unfortunately it seems I didn't get the correct hardware for the cusco bar from T3 though, so I'll need to shoot them an email about that.  The rod ends are too short to reach all the way through the Cusco bar.  Sure it was just an error, not a big deal.  

Quality seems great though, and the latch part matches the Cusco blue almost perfectly - very nice!!

post-29570-0-31231700-1433200902_thumb.jpg

post-29570-0-67316700-1433200930_thumb.jpg

Edited by ryant67

T3 says it will bolt to my cusco bar, but didn't specify what would be needed to do so.

attachicon.gif11354982_10153096825598557_2130503480_n.jpg

My concern was that the bars might not be long enough to reach the cusco bar. Dreco do you think it would work?

sorry i didnt check this thread.  I think the bars are a bit short.  I'll find some time to measure the bars.