HybridZ

Megasquirt not running

Boog

Just verify each setting regarding timing events and make use of the test panel. 

Are you getting RPM readings during cranking?

Haven't mentioned which megasquirt you are running. I think MS2 can run both styles of injectors so you don't even need resistors if you have the right settings. 

Feel free to hit me up if you need someone to take a look. I've been playing with mine a fair bit recently.

Edit: Also do you have the DIY wheel for the dizzy? I always get confused, but I imagine you are running the optical dizzy and if I remember the optical dizzy needs a different wheel from DIY to communicate nicely with megasquirt.

Edited by seattlejester

Jester, IDK if you are busy today......but I noticed you are in the Seattle area and I could definitely use someone who has experience with the setup to look at this first hand.....I would SERIOUSLY appreciate it. Also, I am running the DIY wheel, and I believe I have the settings configured correctly for it.

Seattlejester stopped over yesterday, we got it running around 12:30 AM. My oil pump shaft is 180 degrees off, so after swapping the plugs 180 degrees on the dizzy it started right up. Thanks to everyone for all the input and help, I can't believe I missed that......hindsight truly is 20/20.

That's the plan! We got a VERY rough tune on it, oddly it runs like garbage on the timing table. It ran a lot better with timing locked at 20 and just running fuel. We'll see if that can be adjusted.

post-29296-0-07962000-1436655859_thumb.jpg