HybridZ

conflicting 02 readings

davek

L28ET with MS3X sequential spark & fuel.

Innovate MTX-L wide band

I have it idling pretty good right now. but wide band reading about 3.5 and TS reading about 4.5

Which could be correct and how do I synchronize them. Tuner Studio user guide wasn't very clear.

When starting a project my choice was wide band(default) or lamnda. I chose default.

and ideas?

Hello Matt

Both are grounded to the same place on my fuse/relay panel I made. From there, master ground goes about 10" to battery post via 12ga wire.

Out of town this week. will get back into it Sat or Sunday. Should I try the programing shown above or you might have other suggestion?

The 9 pin serial cable is a very good data cable and isn't affected by electronic noise. It operates from 3-15 volts whereas most USB cables aren't shielded and operated within a 200 mv range making them very susceptible to electrical noise. I ditched my USB and just use a good quality adapter and my sync problem went away

• 2 weeks later...

Finaly got to getting a cable. No excuses.

Followed Megruires vid-James Murray. Everything appeared to program as explained.

Made no difference at all.

MS still reads about 1.0 to 1.1 leaner than my wide band.

Anybody have anymore thoughts? I don't know anyone anywhere to borrow one for a test.

I'm all for that but there isn't much to there to fudge. A little more detail please.

something like this:

I programmed the wide band to 0v = 8.5,   5v = 20

so

calibrate ECU like this

0v = 8.5

5v = 21

seems you could play for hours finding the right offset. for 0 & 5 volts.  It seems you could find a match at say 13AFR but at 11 or 15 they would be off. 2 different curves with only one common point on the curve.

Am I missing something? Do you know a simple way?

cheers Matt