HybridZ

Did Z32 brake upgrade feel like somethings wrong

I just did full s14 front suspension with z32 30mm calipers and after I bled the front brakes.

The issue is that now I press the brake pedal and it takes long to come back up like as if it were stuck.

Could this be a bad brake master cylinder or brake booster or did I bleed the brakes wrong??

Does it take long for the pedal to physically come back up or does it take long before you move enough fluid to get the brakes working correctly?  Do you have to pump the brakes unless you keep your foot off the pedal for a long time?

Is there a spring pulling the brake pedal back up?  Is it connected?  Check the fill ports at the bottom of the MC reservoir to make sure they are not clogged. Are the reservoir caps venting properly?  Check the pushrod adjustment in the booster.  After the install and during bleeding did anything overtravel?  There also should be a return spring in the booster that should push the pedal back.