HybridZ

Need a 77 280Z wiper linkage diagram

Hey guys,

Im currently hunting down rust in my project 77 Z, and i removed the Wiper linkage assembly and the motor that sit under the cowl area. Its in pretty rough shape as is the steal in the cowl itself, but that's for another time. What i need is a diagram and part numbers so i can get in touch with a dealer somewhere, that has some of the misc pieces i need. 

I've tried many times to get a working copy of FAST, and well with my recent plunge into Win 10, i don't see that happening anytime soon. 

Anyway, hope someone out there has a screen shot they can snap for me. 

Much appreciated. 

-Kyle

Decent micro-fiche and parts numbers here:

http://carpartsmanual.com/datsunS30/DatsunZIndex.aspx

The page with the "picture"

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Electrical/WindshieldWiper/tabid/1675/Default.aspx

Something tells me your dealer isn't going to have much in the wiper parts available. I may be able to help.

Edited by z240

Oh yeah I forgot about that place. Thank you.

And I'm lucky enough to have some really old dealers around, plus places like Z sport in Everett, and Z specialities. Not saying they always have what I need, but they definitely carry Z NOS stuff on their shelves.

And you have me interested, definitely interested in some rubber pieces, new bolts, wiper rubber mounts. Do you want me to pm you?

Thanks for the reply.

-Kyle

I'm just a hoarder. Time to share the hoard.

As it often goes, someone dropped off some parts yesterday (dang hoarder enablers, love 'em!) and what should be there but a very very good condition wiper motor and linkage from a 77.