HybridZ

Map sensor help

jeffer949

I am repairing a v3.0 ms1 that has the solder pads 5 and 6 pulled out of the pcb. I have the whole board working except for the fact that I have no map signal. When I look at the diagram for the v3.0. It shows pins 1,2,and 3 going places. It doesn't show pins 4,5,6 going anywhere and says nc. Which I'm assuming means no current or no connection. But obviously they must go somewhere. I need to know where to jumper pins 5 and 6 to. I'm very capable of doing it I just need some direction. Any help would be appreciated.

Was it working before? Did the pads rip from trying to remove the component? Make sure the component is installed correctly. Check your continuity from the pin to where it is supposed to go. See if you are getting power to the correct pin.

53. The MAP sensor, U2 {MPX4250AP), is next. It mounts on the under side of the PCB, with the vacuum port facing the DB37 connector end of the PCB, and the markings on the sensor facing away from the PCB so you should be able to read the "MPX4250AP" marking when the sensor is installed. The leads are bent toward the PCB, and soldered on the top-side. The notch on the lead indicates pin #1 - this corresponds to the square pad on the PCB.