HybridZ

Want cheap project z

MonocleDinosaur

Hello I am looking for really any s30 within this time frame, but if you have an earlier one don't feel afraid to reply I'll take anything. I'm looking for a running or a cheaply fixable car that is preferably manual; but since I only really have a budget of $1500 am not allowing my self to be picky. I'm just trying to get a good starting point for a project. I live in ventura (close to Los Angeles) and am willing to go pretty far to get the right car. Rust is obviously ok but all I have recently run into on Craigslist are cars that have bashed sub-frames. I'm just posting this to see if I can speed things up and not wait for a miracle to come on Craigslist.

Ya i was thinking if i would go i would definetly consider the 280 over the 240 cause it looks in much better condition.  And also I am more into a 6 cyl for this car, i dont know why; it can even be swaped but it needs to be a 6 cyl. Also i think i found a pretty good one for $1200 some how. Does anyone know if there is a visible difference of a 2+2 and a 2+0 from a direct rear view? I cant really tell what it is.

Well hopefully it's what you're looking for. Just remember at that price you should really go over the car real good. Looking for rust and any frame damage. Actually at any price you should do that. But with your limited budget make sure you don't fall in love with a car that isn't safe to be in. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...