HybridZ

Stainless steel headers, exhaust and JDM twin-pipe rear muffler

SeanD

This 280Z in question is a 1978 also.

Can't imagine why anyone would remove yours - the weight saved is negligible but it happens with 240Z stone guards under the rad - people remove them for maintenance and then forget or don't see the real value then their kid cycles over it, it gets left out in the yard, rusts and eventually binned :-) !

Sean, been following your thread and am thrilled you've started this venture.  Great alternative for the Z community.  Below is what I'm interested in for my 1972 right drive Fairlady Z-L.  Can you provide a price quote please, shipped to Rochester, NY, USA 14167

1 5/8" primary pipe Street-sport header [for the E31 square port head] with full 2.5" exhaust line and JDM twin-exit rear muffler.

Thanks,

David

Sean, that's odd that it says I can't receive any new messages after I deleted 2 of the 3 pages.  Anyway, I did reply to your email 2 days ago.  My email is; palermodavid13@gmail.com

I emailed 'don_tups'....but without a response.

This is the message I get when I try to PM you : The member 1 tuff z cannot receive any new messages

The mystery shield in the 78Z is for the catalytic converter, all the  chassis will have the holes  to mount it, but it is possible a non-catalyst Z may not have that shield. I have never seen one in CA or Japan that didn't have it, they all had Catalysts then.

• 2 weeks later...

Just made payment for the street-sport header, exhaust & twin outlet JDM muffler.  Going on my 72 Fairlady, can't wait until it arrives.  Although I'm getting a flash from the movie Christine when the kid is putting new wipers on the old car and the owner tells him [think this is close] "hey kid, you can't polish a turd".  Essentially this system will be the best looking part of my Fairlady as she undergoes a lengthy restoration.

post-176-0-48686100-1446054530_thumb.jpg

Just made payment for the street-sport header, exhaust & twin outlet JDM muffler.  Going on my 72 Fairlady, can't wait until it arrives.  Although I'm getting a flash from the movie Christine when the kid is putting new wipers on the old car and the owner tells him [think this is close] "hey kid, you can't polish a turd".  Essentially this system will be the best looking part of my Fairlady as she undergoes a lengthy restoration.

In the post tomorrow my friend....perhaps some of the bling will infect the rest.....

post-26030-0-40757900-1446056344_thumb.jpg

Packages arrived today from France!  This system is absolutely gorgeous - almost too pretty to put on the car.  Love the v-band clamps for the resonator.  Everything is top notch, welds are meticulous [like the welder took pride in their work]!  Going to be awhile before I can get it installed for some video but wanted to share the pics.

post-176-0-02795900-1446688100_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-31163900-1446688179_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1 tuff z
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...