HybridZ

Down for the count....

I went out to the garage this evening and started the car.... And looked at the fuel presure guage....15# of presure... No wonder she wouldn't idle.... I have had it... I've ordered the BG fuel presure regulater that some one else recommended... I'm not impressed with Mallory right now... Couldn't get them to answer my e-mail and their phone number is bogus, as I kept getting the local operator recording stating that the number was incorrect...

I hope to get all my parts by Friday....I really need to go romp on some unsuspecting cars!

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest RON JONES

Mike if you went with the 2-port,make sure you get the inlet fitting from them to.I know it takes a special one.At least make a call and look into it.Ron

Well I plumbed in the new regulator and the thing is holding way to much presure even with it dialed all the way out. I am in the middle of plumbing in the other filter at the back again, so I'm gonna work through that and then pull my plugs and let them dry out, recharge my battery, get the starter solenoid squared awat and then try firing this puppy up again... I hope this works!

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest RON JONES

Mike the inlet fiting?Did you look into it?That thing should close off fuel pressure to zero if you close it up.I left you another reply some where in here (where you asked me if I was useing an o-ring fitting)Adressing this.It won,t maintain fuel pressure with out the proper inlet fitting

Ron, you was right! That fitting is absolutely critical. Had to get one today! My fuel presure was way to low, with no way of getting it up above 6psi!

Got one and it is fixed! BG should sell it with the regulator and just charge more and save the consumer time!

Mike