HybridZ

Rocketbunny 240z AKA fuguz

ThatOneZ

Short Asian guys + custom seat mounts + lower than stock seats?

Definitely looks strange haha

Almost looks like it's purposeful, haha. But yeah, they must be pretty short. I have custom mounts and a side-mounted seat with the goal of gaining as much head room as possible and I'm still way higher than that. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what you want to have. there are people that like it stock. others like it slightly modded and the other guys go down the full route.

if would like to have a fully modded Z would get that kit and put a big engine in it. if it won´t deliver as it looks would be senseless.

remembers me a little of that built :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfaC0YIU26k&index=1&list=PLVCFddyDNwsbdZFZhmBEVrD0T_rAiJLXM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am looking at buying the rear kit for my 2jz build. For the $800 it's currently listed at on their site (https://www.shopgreddy.com/17020400.html), it seems like a great solution.  I'm concerned with mismatching that look in the rear with whatever I choose to go with in the front, though.  The front isn't my cup of tea, and the rear is frankly the most Z-esque solution I have seen so far to fit 14" wide tires in the rear.  My problem is that pretty much anything that will fit that kind of rubber either makes it look like an industrial bandaid (bolt-on flares) or a Porsche (the rolled-out style body kits).  I'd rather have the Porsche look wrecking my lines than the industrial style, but to get that size of a patch I'll have to make some concession.

hah. I never noticed that.

I think I would have to cut a hole in the floor and set the seat on the ground to have headroom like that.

*cues Flinstones theme*

Can we please stop being critical of this car and anything that goes along with it and just rejoice in the recognition that the Z is getting? This can only be good for us. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Criticism can be good, but I agree with the above, I came back from a few years' hiatus and everyone is crapping all over everything that isn't their favorite.  If everyone dogs everything new, there won't be anything new and the 240z will start to become a dead icon.

I may pass this kit up just because in 15 years I don't want to look back and go 'damn I wish I hadn't done that' when popular styles have changed.