HybridZ

Carbon Trim Door Panels

mutantZ

carbon signal plans to release their 240z line after SEMA. 

their prices are generally reasonable, at least for Z34 stuff, but the trick is that everything is pretty much group buy since they are in saudi arabia, (or abu dhabi, can´t recall which). 

i personally want everything i´ve seen in the fuguZ build so far, at least as it relates to the interior.  so sign me up for the first GB.

Edited by antivenom

those are pretty slick.  what would you expect the going price for a set of those would be? an estimated ball park range would be enough to satisfy my curiosity. 

edit: nevermind... read the other thread http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/101709-fiberglass-door-panels-wspeaker-holes/page-23

Edited by antivenom

Hmmmm I don't think the handles or the upper door panel is "Real" carbon. I've been laying this stuff for 14 years and I can tell you from experience that your not going to get a real carbon handle for that price. The manufacturing cost to produce a multi piece mold to create that handle would be stupid expensive ...  not to mention the time it would take to get it properly laid up. 

Not knocking his product, his sh** is NOICE! I just don't believe its real carbon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Came across this on facebook today, one of the nicest I have seen so far. Very tasteful.

Thanks came out great

carbon signal plans to release their 240z line after SEMA. 

their prices are generally reasonable, at least for Z34 stuff, but the trick is that everything is pretty much group buy since they are in saudi arabia, (or abu dhabi, can´t recall which). 

i personally want everything i´ve seen in the fuguZ build so far, at least as it relates to the interior.  so sign me up for the first GB.

We in Dubai UAE (www.carbonsignalauto.com) pics and details mainly on FB page Carbonsignal1

We have soft released it quoting prices case by case

Hmmmm I don't think the handles or the upper door panel is "Real" carbon. I've been laying this stuff for 14 years and I can tell you from experience that your not going to get a real carbon handle for that price. The manufacturing cost to produce a multi piece mold to create that handle would be stupid expensive ...  not to mention the time it would take to get it properly laid up. 

Not knocking his product, his sh** is NOICE! I just don't believe its real carbon. 

It is actually but without autoclave just normal vacuum

Ok guys been on this forum for past few years so some might know me, did similar interior for my Z as well minus some parts via my company Carbonsignal at that time were not that much into S30 and other cars but did few Zs and skylines, Greddy and Sung Kang liked the idea of what we do so they sent us whole interior to redo it in the beginning. When we got the parts they were shot and kind of beyond repair. We then made mold of each and every part and replicate in FRP/CF wrapped in Nappa leather and Alcantara.

We did the whole new dash using stock metal frame, door panels are two pieces needed more work but wanted to keep close to OEM finish, upper part is in Carbon lower was wrapped, door handles, center Vent pieces removed the fan controllers and customized three holes for gauges, redid the center console as well again deleted some parts but kept the ashtray. Major part was to do the seats as most of all replica seats available are very small these are wider  and can accommodate normal/taller people as well.

I need to check with admins if they will allow us as vendors we can start offering these and currently doing whole interior for a 280z as well along with lots of exterior parts which we have.

Some pictures more will post in a dedicated thread.

IMG_1576_zpsyyscgknz.jpg

IMG_1578_zpsiifa86yn.jpg

IMG_1649_zpse1elicoo.jpg

IMG_1613_zpszhtvgclq.jpg

IMG_1612_zpshrsfzwoe.jpg

IMG_1667_zps2dc0ephj.jpg

IMG_1671_zpssocmzuqn.jpg

IMG_1706_zpsqkj0hctx.jpg

IMG_1688_zpss7vtvgvg.jpg

IMG_1699_zpsszznacyu.jpg

IMG_1690_zps21x8sdzb.jpg