HybridZ

Choosing the right yellow - I need color codes

Ben77Z

I have been searching for a certain yellow for my '77 280Z as I am getting ready for paint. I am contrasting the yellow with black and carbon fiber. I cannot find a color code for the certain type of yellow I am looking for. The closest I came to deciding on a color was Mercedes Solarbeam Yellow but as I am unable to see it in person, I have my doubts that that is the right color. I am aware that  the color will most likely be a pearl and I am fine with that. I'm just trying to stay away from that bright lemon yellow lol. All suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

10560342_10152565720794819_3100481075323

maxresdefault.jpgMazda-RX-7-Veilside-Widebody-1993-08BOE4

6t3f9i.pngt015cg.png

Edited by Ben77Z

Don't know why it won't open. But going to the FAQ section and look at body and paint and it'll have a thread for color codes

Oh ok I gotchya. Thank you. I have actually looked at the OEM paint codes but none of them suit my fancy as the only true "yellow" colors are a bit lemony if you know what I mean and I am indifferent to whether or not my paint is factory. I like the softer, more muted, golden yellows. And as always I appreciate the suggestions!