HybridZ

Skillard s30 bumper deletes and 280z door cards

helghast7

So I hope this is in the proper section of the forums but Ben Lillard of Skillard has just released his s30 bumper deletes and 280z door cards and is having a monthly group buy on both of them.

You can go straight to www.skillard.com and click the group buy option, once the group hits 10 on each item he'll make the batch and ship them out.

delete2_zpsvhmc0zep.jpg

delete1_zpsu0rw7uxx.jpg

doorcard1_zpsdl1sig6y.jpg

doorskin2_zpsyucxathl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked out his site great products I'm interested in both but I know for sure the door cards won't fit a 1972 240 Z. But does anybody know if the bumper delete don't fit a 240z with a type 1 air dam the same type of air dam pictured on his website with the bumper delete?

I was able to get in on the last round of the delete. I am assuming they are still making them, but when I get them in hand, I will be testing out on the 240Z front end. I pulled the trigger and will be trying it out. Dont have an airdam yet, but if it fits the holes, I am sure it will fit the airdam mount as well. 

Ok, got my deletes in today. Nice item, well put together and easy to install (from what I can tell, I am working with a completely torn apart car). They will fit the 240Z, but you will have to drill a 3rd hole in front of the 2 existing holes. Maybe one of the others that got in on the buy will have a put together car to get some pics and such for you guys, 

The amount for the door cards have already been met this month so as long as you purchase by the end of the month you'll be in on the group buy the bumper deletes are a totally different story. 10 still needed to be purchased by the end of the month to meet the Group buy amount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...