HybridZ

Brackets for Z32 brakes on a S30

Arif

Looks like there are more folks interested in the Z32 bracket. If we can get 10 orders I'll run another order. The price is still the same $185 shipped and includes the adapters, bolts and washers.

I'll up date this with the list of buyers:

1. Jcurtis

2. Tim.d

3. CBB

4. Culp 45

5. zilvia_gt 

6. Equizyme 

7. TRD_240z

8. datsun130y

Edited by Arif

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, zilvia_gt said:

I missed the first one so want to jump on this buy, but has anyone machined the Odyssey rotors to 5x114.3? Wondering if the existing holes interfere.

I have them installed on my Z with the rotors. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the rotor by itself. Here are a few pictures of it installed.

20160122_121044.jpg

20160131_140324.jpg

20160402_213054.jpg

2 hours ago, Equizyme said:

So from some digging it looks like r33 4 lug rotors will fit with no modification. Either way count me in for a set.

If that's true then it makes it a lot easier set up. You're added to the list.

Edited by Arif

16 hours ago, TRD_240Z said:

I’m interested in jumping in on this. I have the 5 lug hubs from T3, what are folks doing with this combo? Still going with odessey?

I think  JoeK used a 5 lug hub with the brackets. He posted pictures of his set up a couple pages back.  Since we have 8 people signed up I'll start taking payments. My paypal is arifsealey@hotmail.com and please make sure you put your screen name on the payment and send as a gift or add the 3% paypal charges.  I'll update the post to ensure everyone is counted. Thanks 

5 hours ago, Arif said:

I think  JoeK used a 5 lug hub with the brackets. He posted pictures of his set up a couple pages back.  Since we have 8 people signed up I'll start taking payments. My paypal is arifsealey@hotmail.com and please make sure you put your screen name on the payment and send as a gift or add the 3% paypal charges.  I'll update the post to ensure everyone is counted. Thanks 

Payment sent. Thanks Arif. I’ll just have to find a solution to that rotors here. I may take a stab at z32 rotors since I have some around with my hubs

4 hours ago, Equizyme said:

Looks like r33 rotors are only good for the rear swap. I'm looking into getting some rotors made custom for this swap. If there's any interest I will try to do a group buy.

Payment also sent. Thanks Arif.

I would be interested in this for a 5 lug set up (T3 hubs)- pending price of course.