HybridZ

Electrical wiring

Logoleaf

Hi guys,

I've been working on my s30 for a while now. at this point im looking for a big help on wiring.

I have an l28et engine with harness. Engine was completely rebuilt and has a 3.0 stroker set up. I have decided to go with JW set up and have collected all the necessary parts that required by JW.

Now, im in the processing of wiring between the engine and the z31 ecu. I did a research and have no luck of finding a good schematic for this set up. I have found an ecu diagram for a 240sx but not for the z31 n/a auto trans.

If any one have done this set up, please help by sharing your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 1989 n/a auto trans ecu, s130 wiring harness, ford Maf sensor, electric ignition, 550 fuel injectors.

Which one? - http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/index.asp

http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/customer_part.asp

Will you be using Nistune or are you matching JWT specifications exactly?  Seems like they'd offer instructions if they've spec'ed things out.  3.0 stroked L6 isn't a stock engine, it would need a specific tune.

Newzed:

Im trying to match the JWT set up but i have a different guy re-flash the Chip for me. Not sure if i would need nistune but at this point, im looking for the ecu pinout and how to wire it to have it run.

Malibud;

If you could point out what are those pin in the ecu for. That would help me a lot. Im looking for the ecu pin out.

Thanks a lot guys!

You're going to have problems if you can't generate the energy for a couple of clicks.  Of course, this may be the typical "life from a phone" problem.  6 or a half dozen.  What's worse?

Don't get mad, I'm here for entertainment.

post-8864-0-67090100-1455045537_thumb.png

Sorry newzed, i've got lost since that image doesnt explain anything to what im looking for.

09 Feb 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

Now, im in the processing of wiring between the engine and the z31 ecu. I did a research and have no luck of finding a good schematic for this set up. I have found an ecu diagram for a 240sx but not for the z31 n/a auto trans.

The ECU is part of the ECCS.  

C'mon, admit it - you're on a phone and the EFEC chapter is too big to open on it.  It's all there, with labels, wire colors, all that you need.  So easy that this thread is just getting weird.  Open up the EFEC chapter in the link I provided and go to page 12.  Actually page 11 is useful also.

Seems to fit the words you wrote.  Good luck.

post-8864-0-31557600-1455050274_thumb.png