HybridZ

Deisel Maxima front sump oil pan and pickup

pallnet

As the title states, I'm watching for one of these for my next build.

If you're in the market for something I make then that's even better. I'm not against a little negotiation. ;)

Let me know what you have laying around. Post a pic if possible. As a reminder this is a sump with wings.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

madkaw,

This sounds like something we can work on. Which direction are you going in for your fuel rail needs? Barbed, 11mm or 14mm?

Any pics of the engine? You can email them to me if you don't want to post them on here.

Any damage to the pan or pickup or bad rust? I want a pan and pickup that I'm not going to have to do any welding to reshaping.

The wagon is still going!! So no holes:)

Well I have a non webbed 42 that I would like to upgrade to 14mm Oring at both ends. So I need to get the intake reamed out for 14mm injectors. Would like to run high impedence to simplify things. I am also making a custom plenum/intake using a canon intake that I need a fuel rail for.

Not sure of the part out date-but it will happen

I may be interested in a second as well. Post some pics and I really prefer to keep negotiations in private through emails, I'm shy :). I know this is not a part that a lot of people will keep here in the states because Datsun/Nissan gave us very few front sump options. I figure I would see if I can get them here before looking overseas.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

LanceVance:   Most of what I was being offered was banged up and/or rusted. Not to mention a little high on the price for the condition. No hard feeling though, I found one in the bunch.

I will get a few pics for you sometime today or tomorrow and post them up. Removing the wings without damage will not be easy. I don't see why you can't just make and attach wings to a Z pan. I'm not 100% sure that the one I got will end up on the project but I will be keeping it. I may just remake a regular front sump that I already have.

I want to be able to hold as much oil as possible. I'm sure you and I are on the same page with that way of thinking.

Thanks

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

I will get a few pics for you sometime today or tomorrow and post them up...

Thank you, don't go out of your way on behalf, whenever it's at your convenience.

...Removing the wings without damage will not be easy. I don't see why you can't just make and attach wings to a Z pan...

I don't really consider that a viable plan either, I'm mostly just curious how it was done from the factory. When the time comes that I'm actually ready to assemble the new engine I'll either have found one of these or fabricated my own. My preference is to use the factory piece, it's a baseless preference but it is there all the same. It would just be more satisfying, if less efficient.

...I want to be able to hold as much oil as possible. I'm sure you and I are on the same page with that way of thinking...

pallnet

I'm sure as well. Thank you again!