HybridZ

What classic car insurance do you use?

josh817

• 3 months later...

I just want to say thanks for this info.  I am about to look into my insurance.  It seems like Grundy is the way to go from what I'm reading.

Asheville NC, I saw some nice homes on the internet there that I drooled over.

I wanted to add that I just realized at the time of typing this thread I had paid $255 for liability on my 1971 Datsun 521 which mind you is rusty and far from perfect. It's overall value is probably less than $4k. I pay every 6 months so this month it was time to pay again and they raised both my mother and myself by $40-50. I am now paying $295/6mon for only liability. This is important because my rate went up this time, last March was the same amount that last September was. My birthday is in December and I turned 25 in 2015. I never saw a reduction that apparently is widely known for occurring when you turn 25. Rather my rates went up and neither of us have had accidents or made claims. This is Allstate by the way. My father is getting his home and car package through Travellers and I believe he pays less than $250/6mon for an '06 Honda Pilot FULL COVERAGE. Sounds like I'm leaving Allstate.

• 2 weeks later...