HybridZ

77 s30 turn signal issues

I am having a problem with the turn signals on my 77 280Z. they have stopped working completely.I have checked the fuse, replaced the flasher took the turn signal switch apart and took the hazard switch apart for inspection both switches look fine with no burnt or corroded contacts. the emergency flashers work fine so the bulbs are good not sure where to look next, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.You guys always seem to have the answers so i hope you have the answer to this problem.

I'm pretty sure the '77 280Z has separate flashers for the turn signal and for the hazard lights. They are both under the dash on the driver's side, one above the steering column and the other on the fender wall (not sure which one works either circuit). Did you check them both?

Seriously, you're just spinning your wheels and wasting money if you don't at least take some sort of measurement before buying parts.  You can even make a test light with a battery, a light bulb, and a piece of wire if you're poor.  Or go to Harbor Freight and get a $4 meter.