HybridZ

if i was to use an SDS

Guest Speaker

the impedence would matter if the sds couldnt handle the current flow of a low impedence injector.i would call sds on that and make sure.what rx7 had 550cc injector?there are some 2nd generation injected 13b rx7 at local pick&pull-i could get some and send them to coast fuel injection or rc engineering to have them cleaned & flowed.

Guest Speaker

all in due time;

i'll be using 6 RX-7 injectors; they will all be the same impedance; it just depends on what i can find...

scca,

i'll be ordering one soon enough; but not yet... i don't have my datek check cleared yet; it was quite large smile.gif i want to make sure there's no hangups on it too... and i'd like to get a car and engine/tranny first...

doing a turbo L28T swap...

the 3F is for the distributorless right? is that a better design than the distributor one? the 3E i think it is...

the distributorless one is a lot more expensive from what i see

i'll need a lot of those accessories; but i'll email you about it when i'm ready to buy.. i'll also be buying the coil over setup from you soon enuf; do those work with aftermarket shocks? like tokico 5-ways?

[This message has been edited by Speaker (edited March 22, 2001).]

Guest Speaker

on a L28T motor; would it matter if the injectors i used were high impedance or low impedance? part of me says no because i can program the SDS to handle either...

i'm just not sure...

i'd like to pick up some RX-7 injectors; 6 550cc injectors would be nice and cheap and lots of fuel...

someone help me; thanks...