HybridZ

Another one saved from the crusher

Picked this up yesterday saved it from being scrap. I don't know much about it haven't had a chance to clean it up and look over it much. guy says it was running when they parked it the tag says 96 haha. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet parts, sell, keep, idk. What do y'all think

Outside looks bad, but it's not that bad at first glance.  Needs a lot of TLC. the interior looks pretty good. That dash it in great shape, unless it's just a cap.  Stripped, rust sealed and painted it'd be worth a bit, especially if it runs.  96'?   Yeah, dunno about that, but I've resurrected older...

In some ways it's good and bad the rockers are solid doors the whole outside all the way around is good but the floor pan is toast from what I can tell. the battery tray I think is good but it does have some pretty big dents on the tail where their garage fell on it in a tornado. The vin is hls30140021 I think it's one of the first 73s can someone tell me

Edited by FLC

• 2 weeks later...

In some ways it's good and bad the rockers are solid doors the whole outside all the way around is good but the floor pan is toast from what I can tell. the battery tray I think is good but it does have some pretty big dents on the tail where their garage fell on it in a tornado. The vin is hls30140021 I think it's one of the first 73s can someone tell me

My vin is 600 or so cars after yours and my production date was 12/72 sold as a 73.